Monday, June 18, 2012

Kim Kardashians answers to Queen Oprah about her sex tape beginnings

When Kim Kardashian sat in the Oprah hotseat during the Oprah's Next Chapter interview, I'm sure she knew that she was going to have to come clean about her trivial past. But to actually see the socialite having to own up to her salacious beginnings was quite the sight to see.
In response, she states:
“I’m not naive to that fact. That’s pretty much how I was introduced to the world. It was a negative way, so I felt like I really had to work ten times harder to get people to see the real me.”
Among covering her other experiences like her controversial short lived marriage to basketball player Kris Humpries, Winfrey also chatted with other members of the Kardashian clan. Take a look at the revealing interview below.


No comments: