Monday, June 21, 2010

Kelly: A Desperate Fag-Hag or Breakout Star of 2010



So I peeped Kelly's new video, "Commander" and I must say...... this bitch tried it. And I don't mean it in a good way. I'm not sure why everyone is jumping on this bandwagon and making their videos so stereotypically gay. I mean, the sub-par voguing? Seriously Kelly? So you think a couple of blinking lights and a latex swimsuit was really going to make the girls gag? UGH! Don't get me wrong, I am rooting for Michelle, Kelly, but a bitch becomes grand when they provide an element of unique artistry. See Lady Gaga. Hopefully Kelly will give me PERFORMANCE and maybe then the girls will check for her. Until then, this video gets a HAVA-SEAT!


A bitch is serving in her new promotional pix tho! Alright for Lion Queen realness!


Tell me what ya'll think!

5 comments:

Kevin Johnson said...

She's just not that fierce...and never will be...

Anonymous said...

I can see a lot of white drag queens doing this! I'm not impress.

Drew-Shane said...

interesting topic...

you should explore more, why are people doing this

Anonymous said...

removed by copyright holder...punished!

c. jay conrod said...

I agree, she needs more originality in her video treatment. The song isn't bad. The video is. Too much Beyonce and Janet, not enough Kelly. The dancing was rigid and awkward; the special effects were cheesy.Quite disappointed. The promotional photos you posted prove she's capable of better.