Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Christina is not herself tonight, she's a bulldagger! :-/

"My husband knows that I get into girls, " says the former dirty Christina Aguilera to Out magazine. "My husband and I check in with each other, but I definitely love women. I think they're more attractive to the naked eye." I guess Chris forgot that NOBODY CARES. This was evident when both her and Britney Spears lip locked with Madonna and forgot that she was even there. Poor Christina, with her album set to go aluminum, I suppose she'll reach at anything to get attention. A little ironic though, how she keeps parading around saying she's not Lady Gaga yet her latest effort seems to be influenced by the reinvention of the dance craze created by Gaga dominance and now they share an affinity for cooch. HAVA-SEAT Christina! How about you go work on being original and think about how you first came to be on the charts in the first place. It has to be tiring to be trying to live in the shadow of Britney and now Gaga. Baby, nobody ain't checking for you shapeshiftin azz. I still have hope for you because I think you are talented, but girl..... I think you were were on to something during you "Stripped" days.... At least somebody gave a damn then (even though you looked like your pussy stank).

No comments: