Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Videos: I Dream of Nene - Season 1: Episode 4


Diana is a thirsty lonely bitch....

I hate to say it but it's the truth. Her sitting up worried about who's friends with NeNe just reveals this basic cunt has nothing going on at home. This is what happens when you are dick deprived. I hate to be vulgar but it's the truth.

And Carl Winslow Greg need to get with the program with this pre-nump situation. I don't blame the brahma bull known as Nene Leakes for making ole sweaty Greg sign them papers. From previous seasons of housewives, I can tell he acted you pure fool before the initial divorce. Now he wanna act brand new since NeNe got a few of them leftover New Normal checks. If it were me, I'd cancel his shape just like that show got canceled.

And that wedding planner whore running around town talking about she built the Egyptian pyramids but can't present one wedding sketch needs to have several bus seats to nowhere.

Catch your life below.

P.S. Marlo Hampton is a pretty man....

No comments: