Friday, October 4, 2013

I Dream of a Moose - The NeNe Leakes Show | Episode 3


Although I have had mixed feelings about, per Got 2B Real's Dionne Warwick, Nathan "NeNe" Leakes, I must say that her reality show has brought quiet joy to my life. 

Seeing Tetris block face Marlo Hampton back at her old antics and thirsty ass Diana guarding NeNe's sacred vagina with the strength of one thousand negro slaves, 'I Dream of NeNe' has definitely been one to watch. 

Did you all like the way NeNe was man-handling Greg's kids? And is it me, or does NeNe always tend to try to overpower every else's thoughts and opinions about anything. Sometimes, I find it hard to decipher what is real and what's for show. All the same it makes for great entertainment.

In case you missed it, take a gander below. 


Click close ad and continue as Free User, sorry for the pop-ups!

No comments: