Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Videos: Catfish The TV Show - Season 2 | Episode 15

Is it bad that......this lil bulldyke coulda still got it?

LOL. Well let me back up. For starters, miss bitch shoulda known that she wasn't talkin to no damn Bow Wow. I don't care whether he sent her $10,000 or a lifetime supply of coochie coupons. Nobody who is so adamant about who they are would be ducking in dodgin like this lil Lisa the Lesbian was.

But I will admit, I give her all props for her hustle. Any square back lesbo that's running around town dicking down the girls with a lambskin dildo just on GP is a hardworkin whore. Especially if she getting away with it.

Shoot, if I was ol girl, I might have given her a ride around the world just to see if her bark matches the bite. But I'm a slut so.....

Anyway, if you missed this cackle catch the episode below.
 

No comments: