Thursday, September 2, 2010

Brandy will be stunting as a ballroom queen this coming fall....but I got a prob!

Instead of punching her over-sized forehead to the studio booth to recoup her waning music career, Brandy will be swinging her 31 year-old hips on the dance floor for her 10s this fall on this season's dancing with the stars.
But I have a problem. I understand that a cunt needs to get her coins just like the next bitch. And I respect the fact that after the weak reception of her last studio effort "Human", she kept her grand hustle going with "A Family Business" and such. But a bitch desperately needs to regain her footing in the music industry. I believe that it should be her main focus. Doing things like "Dancing with The Stars" is somewhat turning her career into a gimmick. Considering that she would be traipsing with girls like Bristol Palin and The Situation is just upsetting. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Brandy. I believe that her "Never Say Never" was an R&B classic. Her lyrics and melodic artistry resonates to my soul. So it is understandably disheartening to see her engaging in such trivial projects. I so want to see a solid album and promotional treatment for such a talent as Brandy. If Monica can do it, Brandy definitely has just as much potential.
Dancing With The Stars debuts on ABC September 20, 2010

2 comments:

Kevin Johnson said...

Still waiting on Monica/Brandy tour. Can it ever happen?

c. jay conrod said...

You leave my play-cousin alone! She's been in the studio. No word on when to expect an album though. I think she's just trying to keep her name/face in the public eye until the album drops. She's running the "Beyonce-saturation" program.

A Monica/Brandy tour would be the TRUTH, Kev! I'd even spend money on that. LOL!