Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Great Escape of Fannie's thigh meat




When Fantasia told herself that she was going to turn it with a custom made catsuit from her neighborhood Wet Seal, she was sadly ill-advised. What's even more disturbing is that she had time to reverse this travesty of a notion while she was sewing in her 18-inch Hawaiian silky in the back of Teeny's Crown Victoria. As much as I love the screaming nuances of my favorite soulster, I have to say that I was very disappointed when she decided that one of Chaka's old "Feel For You" jumpers was the best way to gag the girls. Much to her chagrin, as she bouce-stomped her way on stage, her thighs conspired with her cellulite to make a run for it. (The slits in her bottoms were evidence of this plot) My biggest question was where was Momma Fantasia and Aunt Bunny clutching their white diamonds at when their prized possession decided to, per Blue Cantrell, hit-em-up-style. I was rooting for you Fantasia! We were all rooting for you! Learn from this! Ugh.... 



 
My Sentiments Exactly...
 
The bafoonery begins here....

No comments: